Kitchen cabinet refacing – The kitchen is the one room in your home where the family gathers and where you spend the majority of your time. This is your space, and it should have a design that reflects your personal style.
As crucial point to your kitchen’s functionality kitchen cabinets form a focal point for the eye and therefore it will be the attention grabber to your kitchen’s. Fortunately, those old kitchen cabinets can easily become bright and vibrant once again. To make your kitchen brighten and to make it look wonderful for everyone to enjoy, the affordable and effective way is kitchen cabinet refacing.
As you choose to doing kitchen cabinet refacing project, pay attention to the little details to ensure everything is just the way you want. Apply your custom selected stain carefully to protect the wood components.
Reface existing kitchen cabinets with plastic laminate, using existing cabinet door and drawer hardware.
• Remove all drawers, doors, moldings, cabinet hinges and pulls
• To provide adequate stile width, install fillers inside existing cabinet frames
• Sand off paint build-up on existing cabinet surfaces
• 1/4″ plywood on bottom of upper cabinets
• On bottom of upper cabinets, cover plywood with laminate applied with contact cement
• Laminate cabinet end panels
• To face of upper and lower cabinets, apply laminate
• On upper and base cabinets, install laminate doors with existing cabinet hardware
• Over existing drawer fronts, using existing drawer pulls install new drawer fronts
• At top of upper cabinets and in corners install moldings as required
And Viola, your kitchen looks completely new, bright and vibrant once again.
This gallery main ideas cabinet refacing, kitchen cabinet, kitchen cabinet refacing, kitchen cabinets.